Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Functional Test Automation Engineer
Career Levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager
- Work as part of a team to design, build and execute tests to validate whether a story or feature meets agreed acceptance criteria
- Automate functional tests using tools such as Karate, Selenium, Cucumber, Rest-assured and Wiremock
- Analyse requirements and design to support the team in ensuring test coverage is sufficient to validate that the solution will meet user and business needs
- Manage raising and resolution of defects for the team utilising tools such as JIRA
- Support the team in also validating the system being delivered meets non-functional requirements where required by driving performance, security, resilience and operational testing
- A proven track record of testing software developments in a structured environment.
- A complete understanding of the Defect Management lifecycle and knowledge of one or more defect management tools e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla or HP ALM.
- The ability to work in a changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and priorities at short notice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Closing Date for Applications: 31/01/2021.