Petrofac Limited is a provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry. It is registered in Jersey, with its main corporate office on Jermyn Street, London. It has operational centres in Aberdeen, Sharjah, Woking, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and Kuala Lumpur.
• Taking personal responsibility for safety and adhere to Petrofac’s ‘Eight Golden Rules’.
• ‘Live’ our Petrofac Values and apply them in day-to-day work.
• Tracking record of working on liquid and gas flow measurement systems and a good working knowledge of their principles of operation
• Monitoring and controlling meter system performance and make technically sound recommendations to offshore and onshore personnel
• Good working knowledge of relevant IP, API, AGA, HM, BS and ISO standards and codes of practice
• Good working knowledge and experience gained in the offshore environment
• Familiar with relevant practices and procedures for the management of supply chains for test equipment and measurement devices
• Experience of making representations at external forums and liaising with third parties on behalf of customer
The successful candidate will hold HNC/ HND or equivalent qualification. Previous experience in a similar role is beneficial. The ideal individual will have understanding and awareness of the Oil and Gas industry.