Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle, with 840,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
HR Operations Admin (Level 3)
We’re seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Human Resources Operations admin to join our team, with 1-year initial contract.
· support and take action on T&A system and daily issues,
· support managers on their daily issue and associate on their needs.
· first point of contact for our employees, help to resolve queries or point people in the right direction
· analyzing the data and create report on HR topics (Holidays, Overtime monitoring, workforce etc)
· flags in the systems and assess attendance point for associates
· manage time off request forms for colleagues both managers and associates.
· Get and manage approvals from managers for vacation requests as required
· Identify, track and reconcile missing punches: in, out and lunch punches
· With manager approval, clear discrepancies associated with Time Off Task flags
· Computer proficiency, specifically with good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
· Must be able to work independently, seek answers when help is needed, and motivated to seek out additional tasks for completion
· Fluent Italian and English knowledge (both written and oral)
· Previous HR area administrative experience in similar roles involving data entry, managing data driven report processes or detailed and complex processes
· HR Master or similar
· Knowledge of employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageou