Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Catalog Quality Associate, French
Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity. Core responsibilities for this position include:
· Ability to make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
· Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
· Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
· Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed.
· Browse the site and use search box to look for products.
· Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines and SOPs.
· Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data.
· Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
· Identify generic patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome.
· Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
· Work with project teams to write and test new SOPs for new audit and data quality management tasks.
· Must be flexible to meet business requirements & work with high priority/visibility English content for other marketplaces such as US, UK & IN.
· Job role does not involve core translation on a regular basis, however a business requirement may engage short text translation activities on a need basis.
· No extensive spoken/written communication in French on a regular basis. Should be competent to independently communicate both written/spoken with stakeholders/clients, in case required.
Mandatory: Graduation in any stream.
· Graduation or Post Graduation in French from any reputed university.
· Diploma in French along with Graduation in any field.
DELF B1 or above in French fresher/with work experience
· 0 to 15 months of working experience in online retail operations or similar fields.
· Proficient in American English.
· Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
· Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
· Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
· Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
· Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
· Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
· Adult content
· Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
· Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products