The Selling Partner Support (SPS) Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements. The SPS associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
Seller Support Associate
· The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed..
Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
· Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
· Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
· Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
· Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
Note: –Candidates who are based in Kolkata should apply.All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and please make sure you have a laptop or desktop with Webcam and good internet connection for taking up assessments and interview.