Amazon Advertising is growing its online advertising program and is seeking an experienced Ad Operations Associate in Heredia, to support our Global business. The Ad Operations Associate will provide world class customer service and support for the Amazon global advertising business. Responsibilities include the daily operations of advertising campaigns across Amazon and its subsidiaries owned and operated sites. This role will be responsible for the success of their own campaigns as well as well as the success of associates who work within their queue. This includes accurate building, testing and assignment of advertisements using various ad serving technologies.
Ad Operations Associate T1
· Maintain the highest standards around campaign fulfillment
· Triage campaigns daily across multiple team members, ensuring proper bandwidth allocation
· Manage platform queue success ensuring campaigns are within SLA and accurate
· Facilitation of team trainings, error review and proactive issue resolution
· Execute basic campaigns by trafficking ads to Amazon’s stable of properties: Amazon, IMDb, DPreview.com, etc.
· Build creative in an ad server using third party tags
· Activate ads in the ad server after assigning the appropriate creative
· Communicating status of campaign creation to key global partners
· Provide support and coverage to other advertising teams
· Provide account team with screenshots confirming creative went live
· Complete ad server and campaign audits using checklists to ensure accuracy and completeness of campaign, including go live workflows
· Ensure functionality and accuracy of creative by assigning to test pages
· Educational background or similar experience in Advertising or related field.
· Outstanding organizational, prioritization, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
· General understanding of online advertising processes.
· Problem-solving and organization skills.
· Strong research skills.
· Microsoft Word/Excel Proficiency.
· Highly proficient in an industry leading third party ad server — DoubleClick, Atlas, etc.
· Familiarity with third party ad serving tags.
· Educational background in Advertising.