The Catalog Quality Operations team at Amazon is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing and correcting the data in our retail catalog. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal French.
Catalog Quality Associate, French
· Ability to make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
· Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
· Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
· Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed.
· Browse the site and use search box to look for products.
· Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines and SOPs.
· Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data.
· Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
· Identify generic patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome.
Graduation in any stream.
· Graduation or Post Graduation in French from any reputed university.
· Diploma in French along with Graduation in any field.
DELF B1 or above in French fresher/with work experience
0 to 24 months of working experience in online retail operations or similar fields.
· Proficient in American English.
· Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
· Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
· Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
· Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented