Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon Go is a store with no lines and no checkout—you just grab and go! Customers use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what they want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go! Check it out at amazon.com/go.
· BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field, or relevant technical experience
· 1-2 years of experience in Technical Support/Customer Support (Call support)
· Experience running and maintaining a 24×7 production environment
· Working experience of incident management, trouble tickets
· Develop the documentation/SOPs to solve the recurring issues
· Debugging and troubleshooting skills with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
· Basic scripting/programming skills (any scripting/programming skills)
· Basic understanding of operating systems and networking concepts
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in building dashboards and aggregating metrics
· Strong metrics and operational excellence focus
· Knowledge of Programming/scripting languages
· Experience with multi-tier distributed systems involving load balancers, caching layers and real-time event processing