Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
We’re looking for experienced Ops analyst for Amazon India emerging payment business. The successful candidate will be the process driven, with responsibility for delivering top notch customer experience for all orders. He/she must be an effective communicator and have strong ownership values.
· Escalation Resolution and ticket management,
· Exception analysis,
· Gap analysis
· Identifying controls to fix.
· 1+ years of experience in Operation assistant, Operation coordinator role
· Demonstrated highest level of integrity and strong work ethic
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· Bachelor’s required
· Must be comfortable working in cross-functional teams, where immediate constituencies include the Finance community, marketing business managers, Customer Service, as well as Retail product line managers
· Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
· Executes predetermined and assigned tasks with direction.
· Meets business metrics and goals, i.e., SLA, production, and quality targets
· Maintains records of day to day work by updating trackers or workflow tools
· Follows SOP or manager’s instructions and ensures tasks are quality compliant
· Contributes to project improvement ideas, if applicable
· Responsible for giving timely responses to stakeholders on related tasks with guidance, i.e., as per SOP and SLA.
· Proactively raises issues/alarms to manager or stakeholders