Amazon, Inc., is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five technology companies, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook.
Business Operations Analyst
This position has several key responsibilities including working with internal stakeholders to investigate and prevent customer dissatisfaction. This position also includes troubleshooting and resolving customer and CS queries, working with internal stakeholders, and use of data warehouse tools. Other projects may include creating or updating existing SOPs and reporting on key metrics.
· At least 1+ years of professional working experience in related occupations of Systems Analyst, Business Operations Engineer, Business Operations Program Manager, or related.
· At least 1+ years of SQL experience
· At least 1+ years of experience with data warehousing and reporting
· At least 1+ years of experience customer service experience
· At least 1+ years of Microsoft experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Excel)
· Experience involving distributed system performance analysis and optimization.
· Experience in E-commerce payments processing
· An MS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or a related field
· Ability to learn new software quickly
· Impeccable customer service focus with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations – a team player with a solid work ethic
· Customer Service background
· Great organizational skills and attention to detail; able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate technical information to internal and external customers or vendors
· Proactive and forward-thinking attitude and creative problem-solving ability
· A motivated self-starter who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment