The Reliability Maintenance Graduate Engineering Manager is our entry level manager role designed to allow recently graduated students to build experience and grow to become our future leaders. The role and program are designed to build both hands on technical and managerial experience to quickly transition to become an integral member of the site management team who are responsible for delivering a high level of equipment availability by ensuring all preventative maintenance is conducted and internal processes and procedures are followed.
Reliability Maintenance Graduate Engineering Manager
· Support the Reliability Maintenance Engineering Manager as they work with the site Safety department & Site Leadership to implement, record and audit safety and statutory compliance programs to provide a safe working environment for all staff.
· Implement and carry out network standards and focus on preventative maintenance to provide a high level of equipment availability to our internal customers.
· Work with the team and the wider network to harness the technical expertise available and build solutions.
· Learn the key aspects of all site based RME (Reliability Maintenance Engineering) roles.
· Manage projects or tasks as directed by the site manager.
· Be prepared to work on shift to maintain a solid connection to the team and daily work.
· A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil).
· Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
· Knowledge of appropriate health & safety standards and regulations.
· Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, Computer-aided Design).
· Knowledge of PLC (Programmable Logic Control) based control systems.
· Knowledge of Project Management frameworks.
· Knowledge of CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) programs.
· Knowledge of Kaizen and Continuous Improvement Processes.