Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence
A device associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. He/she is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibility
· Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds
· Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
· Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases
· Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
· Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
· Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
· Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
BE, BSC candidates, B tech, MCA, Msc , IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGIEERING.
• Freshers or candidates with 0 to 2 years of QA experience
• A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering are preferred but not mandatory
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
• Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
• High level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential