Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) is a paid B2B service that aims to help strategic brands partner with Amazon. As a Brand Specialist in the AVS team, you will gain 360-degree exposure to all areas of e-commerce at a pan-EU level, owning the end-to-end relationship with your brand and advising your key account management partners as a business expert.
Amazon Virtual Hiring Day – August 25th,
There will be a number of online interviews organized during this day and you can get a chance to take part in our hiring process, meet Amazonians and get to know your future job.
How to receive an invitation?
1. Apply to this job posting at the top of the page
2. Complete the online assessment at your earliest convenience
3. Join us on the Hiring Day!
As the events have limited seats, do not hesitate to apply at your earliest convenience!
(We can be flexible – In case you are not available for the day mentioned above and are interested in the role, please do not hesitate and apply)
Your role will focus on five crucial business areas:
· Business Advice: Identify opportunities based on deep data analysis and provide recommendations to improve sales and margin.
· Selection: Help grow selection by managing the launch of new products and improving discoverability.
· Availability: Drive supply-chain operational excellence by reducing costs, defects, lead times, and by managing stock in our fulfillment center.
· Traffic: Provide recommendations for the brand’s marketing and advertising campaigns to promote new products/increase traffic or conversion
· Conversion: Plan and implement promotional activities and improve the customer journey on Amazon through enhanced content on detail pages.
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Engineering, Business or similar field is preferred)
· Fluent written and verbal communication in German and English
· Minimum of 6 months professional experience after graduation in Marketing, Sales, Buying, Project Management, Supply Chain, or Consulting.
· Knowledge in MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint…)
· Strong business acumen and analytical skills
Location: Munich, GermanyGermany, Europe