At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for design, develop, modify and/or maintain full stack web applications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards and its Framework, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing code, provide fixes, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will be immersed in a collaborative environment.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- You will interact with different stakeholders beyond your immediate team in an international and multicultural environment, such as customers, solution experts, business analysts, product owners and scrum masters and etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
• Advanced English for communication
• Development knowledge
• UI and BE knowledge for Web Development
• Strong algorithm and analytic skills
• Technical knowledge: