At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries.
• Deploy, maintain and secure CI/CD pipelines for large-scale multi-tenant SaaS platform on AWS, as well as traditional Linux based infrastructure.
• Automate deployments of Microservices with open-source technologies.
• Contribute to automation of monitoring and alerting processes for infrastructure and applications.
• Identify, implement, and measure business-related metrics, KPIs/SLAs.
• Help define and document infrastructure, systems configuration, CICD processes and security.
• Exhibit a solid understanding of the end-to-end solution/design, interfaces, data model, configuration and MarketONE’s role and functions in the ecosystem.
• Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Excellent Linux knowledge and experience, from shell scripting to server provisioning
• Strong scripting skills (BASH, Python)
• Real-world experience with large-scale, redundant, carrier grade Java based enterprise software systems
• Understanding of designing and deploying Highly Available software solutions
• Experience with VPN and virtualization technology
• A firm understanding of TCP/ IP Network, SMTP, SSH, DNS, TLS and network security
• Understanding of Microservices, multitenancy/SaaS
• Understanding of containerization technologies and orchestration (Dockers/Kubernetes)
• Familiarity with AWS services
• Understanding of RESTful APIs
• Ability to interact with customers and vendors
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal direction, multi-tasking when required
• Organized and analytical, able to work in a collaborative team setting with specified
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills