Atlas Copco is a Swedish multinational industrial company that was founded in 1873. It manufactures industrial tools and equipment. The Atlas Copco Group is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Nacka, Sweden.
Operations Engineer – Consolidation System
• Operational developments – where we take on developments that are usually taken by Development Team. SAP BPC as modified for Atlas Copco is one of the most complex ones, so with developers and consultants, we learn more about the system and solutions in it.
• Constant improvements of the procedures and practices – having such a complex and ever changing system requires continuous diligence about possibility to perform needed tasks more efficiently.
• Engaging in projects with Group Accounting and Group Controlling – here we are in possibility to look at what is needed in GA and GC and provide the tools/solutions outside of regular maintenance of the system
• Engaging in projects with AC business areas – same as above, except that angle can be quite different and has an accent on business itself.
Experience in gathering and interpreting functional requirements
• Experience in financial group reporting, preferably including legal as well as operational reporting
• Strong knowledge of MS Excel
• Familiarity with SQL language and VBA are a welcome asset
• Familiarity in consolidation tools (preferably SAP BPC on NetWeaver), familiarity with SAP products (ECC, BW, SAP HANA, EPM/Analysis for Office) is considered a strong advantage
• Basic knowledge in accounting rules like IFRS and Atlas Copco’s reporting instructions according to FAM
• University degree in Finance and Business Administration (or equivalent through experience)
• Certification in any area listed in the previous section is a welcome asset
• Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking