The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, Dallas, Toronto, London, and Hong Kong.
This is a key operational role within the Cash Management function of Transportation Services and has a direct impact on the success of ensuring cash is available for customers at Financial Centers (FC) and ATMs. The Phone Analyst position is responsible for:
• Reviewing and reconciling cash forecasts for assigned FC and ATMs.
• Working with the forecasting team to insure forecast integrity in meeting cash demands, making any necessary adjustments.
• Monitoring FC and ATM cash levels, requesting emergency cash services as needed in order to avoid a cash out situation and customer impact.
• Coaching FC Management teams to manage cash levels appropriately and consistently
• Ensures ATM service schedule adherence by FC personnel and Armored Suppliers
• Manages Armored Suppliers to meet contractual SLAs
• Managing incoming call requests from FC and Armored Suppliers to support cash needs and inquiries.
Success in this position requires outstanding communication and partnering skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of team. Inbound phone based position, must be comfortable on the phones delivering excellent service.
• Proven ability to work as part of a team environment and as an individual contributor
• Proven ability to adapt quickly to new demands and challenges
• Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Proven ability to effectively lead while constantly raising the bar for quality and client experience
Strong communication skills and working knowledge of Excel and computer systems.