The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American multinational Investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation.
Analyst – Cash Processing and Funds Transfer
- Cash Processing and Funds Transfer – IC1 Monitors client payments, daily cash and wire transactions, and acts as a first line of defense by addressing flags raised by transaction system.
- Manages the daily processing of cash movements by bank clients and confirm validity of transactions with manager in cash processing and relationship managers with connection to clients.
- Confirms wire instructions and receipt from clients and inputs transactions into appropriate systems.
- Supports more senior cash processing associates with booking trades and confirming outgoing wire transactions with receivers.
- Monitors systems to catch flags on transactions without receipts or any mismatches, addresses items that failed first round inspection by transaction systems.
- Acts as point of contact for clients and wire recipients and addresses inquiries and concerns about the transfer process.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in financial services operations preferred.