Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Production Support Analyst 1
Deployment technicians needed for a large enterprise environment hardware Refresh.
Knowledge in PC imaging, refresh roll outs, computer setup, and general technical troubleshooting abilities is preferred.
Travel to and from multiple buildings will be needed.
13,000 machines/devices will be tracked and upgraded throughout the campus.
Any asset management or scanning experience is a plus.
Off hours support and flexibility will be needed.
1. Performs and/or coordinates IT Equipment setup and breakdown activities—including cabling to prepare hardware for proper operation.
2. Inspects physical hardware for proper operation.
3. Coordinates physical equipment installation and repairs with 2nd party service provider as needed.
4. Ensures hardware is placed and operated in an environment that complies with the vendor and standards for proper installation.
5. Completes all asset management of IT assets that are installed as well as stored in designated storage rooms.
6. Resolves entry-level clients issues during installation of IT assets.
7. Coordinates the removal and transport of assets from buildings to Tech Central warehouse facility.
8. Completes all Service Now requests that are designated in work queue.
Excellent communication skills and ability to manage teams and process across various locations.
Shift requirement:Willingness to work weekends and as per demand
Experience is system builds and dispatch. This requirement needs resource to work from office.