Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Transportation Support Coordinator
- Performs scheduling and dispatch duties by planning and directing the activity of carriers or equipment.
- Participate in developing, maintaining and executing regulatory compliance procedures.
- Perform administrative or clerical duties in support of the shipment execution process, completing tasks using industry standard procedures
- Plan, manage and review production operations to achieve output and quality objectives.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data, performing routine data entry into one or more systems.
- Other duties as assigned
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
Minimum of two years of related work experience
Working experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
Availability to work weekends and holidays as needed
Working knowledge of logistics.
Basic understanding of DOT HOS.
+1 year of Customer Service experience