John Deere is a worldwide leader of the agricultural branch. The company is known for quality and reliability of its products and the support it offers to customers. In John Deere from the very beginning you become an important part of our team.
As a Software Analyst for John Deere you will work on a product team along with software engineers and supports basic systems and software deployment and/or maintenance to deliver functionality on a system. The role relies on SAP FICO knowledge and experience
Software Analyst I
- Follows industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation.
- Work closely with product owner (Finance, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable) and scrum master to understand business requirements and priorities
- Perform development and implementation of technical solutions to deliver on User Stories
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to ensure solutions meet business needs
- Follow industry-standard agile software design methodology
- Determines the size of user stories.
- Unit- tests software, creates automated test scripts and executes all other testing-related tasks.
- Tests deliverables against a user story’s acceptance tests.
Technical skills and Experiences:
1-3 or more years of SAP Functional configuration related to SAP FICO especially Accounts Payables & Accounts Receivables.
Understanding of applications development environment, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints.
Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions.
Strong analysis & problem-solving skills
Very good knowledge of English, verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on persuasive communication, tact and negotiation.
Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field