Cargill, Incorporated is an American privately held global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
Service Performance Analyst
Provide updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks.
Monitor, and implement continuous improvement best practices.
Help develop and coordinate continuous improvement plans for projects with low cost and risk, reaching and sustaining project goals.
Participate in conducting organization readiness assessments, value realization, opportunity prioritization, resource evaluation and execute continuous improvement strategies that meet business requirements.
You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in business, finance, statistics, math, or related discipline.
• Proficiency in conducting data modeling analysis with software applications supporting business intelligence and data analytics (Power BI, Tableau, etc)
• Proficiency at least one programming language: VB, SQL, Python, R
• Experience in a shared services environment
• Continuous improvement skills
• Fluent in English
• 2 – 5 years relevant work experience in performance metrics and data analytics