Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Associate Systems Engineer in our Systems Engineering team in Hungary.
Associate Systems Engineer l in Budapest, Hungary
- As an Associate Systems Engineer (ASE I), you will participate in the Global Services Associate Program (“GSAP Program”) to acquire the skills and knowledge to become great at your daily job responsibilities.
- You will be provided with the training and mentoring to set a firm foundation for your entry into a career in Dell Technologies’ Presales organization.
- Create long-term professional and personal relationships with customers, partners, and teammates to facilitate effective information exchanges with the goal of enabling customer transformations that drive human progress
- Serve as Trusted Advisor to customers, partners, and teammates by performing effective discovery of technical and business requirements, processing the data objectively, and designing the most effective data center infrastructure solutions
- Collaborate with teammates, partners, and customers, encouraging different points-of-view and ensuring diversity of thought in the technical sales process of driving towards a recommended solution
Think creatively to design data center solutions that encompass the breadth of the Dell Technologies portfolio while addressing identified business challenges and providing the desired business outcome
- Demonstrate passionately curious about learning; specifically, commit to learning the Dell Technologies data center infrastructure portfolio, competitive offerings, general IT changes, combined with customer and industry trends
- Complete administrative and documenting technical sales tasks
- Capably communicate to groups of varying size by leveraging tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, web conferencing, and white boarding
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (Information Technology, ITM, MIS, Technology, etc.) or in a subject that demonstrates your technical aptitude (B.Es, Math, Applied Sciences, etc.)