Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities
The Sales Operations Order Assistant role is a junior role to the Sales Operations team. The roles primary responsibility is to increase sales force productivity by assisting with order entry processes for the Sales Team.
Sales Operations Order Assistant
– Confirm/generate accurate data from accounting and operational systems to ensure accurate quote creation for our Safeguard program.
– Maintain Salesforce.com order entry best practices to ensure operational accuracy from legal, accounting and financial reporting perspectives
– At least 1-2 years of experience in a Sales Operations or Finance role
– At least 1-2 years of experience working with a CRM system and/or quote generation system
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Information Systems or related field
– Proven track record of high performance in a high growth, continually changing environment