Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies’ product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding and testing/debugging applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements.
As an IT Software Engineer, you will deliver products and improvements for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, you will craft and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships.
IT Software Engineer
• Work with complicated business applications across functional areas
• Take design from concept to production, which may include design reviews, feature implementation, debugging, testing, issue resolution and factory support
• Manage design and code reviews with a focus on the best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
• Moderate software/IT engineering/code development experience on .Net, C# and Angular
• Ability to gain trust and respect of engineers, dependent teams and stakeholders to deliver results, all without direct reporting authority
• Capable of working in a dynamic environment with minimal direction while delivering in a timely fashion
• Ability to find quick consensus of new information and moderate knowledge of system being tested
– Ability to work in a global team with strong communication skills
• 2 to 5 years of experience in software/coding/IT software
– Xamarin development experience