Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Associate Analyst/Analyst – Event & Campaigns (E&C)
As an E&C Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for
• Support the business in implementing events and campaigns for strategic clients, service lines and industry groups across Australia.
• Liaise with MCBD/Personal Assistants (PA)/Partners/Sponsors and other stakeholders as required.
• Update event lists, compile mailing lists and carry out administration requirements on Smartnet/Marketo.
• Create soft copy event invitations and work with MCBD/PA/Partner/Sponsors to ensure the quality and timely output of marketing collateral.
• Provide regular updates on activities to Project Sponsors, Partners and other relevant internal clients.
• Perform Marketo and Smartnet duties (timely and to agreed brief).
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Fresher or 1 to 2 years of experience in Email Marketing, Campaign Management, administration
• MS Office (Moderate/advanced MS Excel)
• Exposure to any email marketing tools/platforms (Marketo, Mail chip.)
• Hands on experience on HTML and CSS
• Working experience of CRM platforms like (Salesforce, MS-Dynamics)
• Understanding of Marketing automaton processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work with senior stakeholders in a virtual setup