Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Associate Systems Administrator
• Work with end users to support email and Active Directory issues.
• Work with vendors to support Deloitte’s email and Active Directory systems.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations of and support for applications and systems to include: Microsoft Exchange servers, Microsoft Outlook, Exchange Active Sync, and other applications as deployed by the Unified Communications team.
• Responsible for monitoring and responding to issues or service requests reported in Service Desk and creating and resolving problem tickets for chronic service issues.
• Performs special projects or tasks as assigned
• Participates in the on-call rotation for after-hours support
• Interface with the IT Managers and users on business and technical issues.
• Provides maintenance and technical support on solutions, utilizing current and emerging technologies.
• Ensures that all operations guides and configuration documents are well written and follows change management process.
• 1+ years of experience within the information technology field.
• Knowledgeable with any of the following: Microsoft Server 2012, 2016, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 or Active Directory
• Ability to apply expertise and judgement
• Ability to work both independently and as part of the team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in 24×7 hosting environment is preferred
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.