Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Analyst – Government and Public Services – United States Military Academies
As an Analyst, you will be an integral member of a client service team, collaborating with diverse and talented team members to help solve multidimensional problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients. You can capitalize on our cross-industry presence to find your niche and build your individual brand within the organization. This person should have strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve complex problems and communicate findings.
• Bachelor’s Degree completed by Fall 2020 in these or related areas of study:
o Analytics: Analytics, Data Science, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Machine Learning
o Strategy & Operations: Business, STEM, Information Systems, Economics, Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, Liberal Arts
o Tech Performance: Business, Supply Chain, Economics, STEM, Finance, Accounting
o Tech Strategy: Business Information Systems, Engineering
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future and ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
• Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.2)
• Ability to travel 80-100%
• Currently enrolled in one of the following academies- United States Naval Academy, United States Military Academy, Unites States Air Force Academy, United States Coast Guard Academy