Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Analyst – Graphics Designer – Government and Public Services – Hyderabad
· Proficiency in MS-office, with knowledge of Adobe Illustrator a plus (not mandatory) – the successful candidate will have potential to grow their creative designing capabilities.
· Ability to perform document formatting on regular basis, style and macro editing, and working with graphic elements in MS Word application.
· Work with the internal and client account teams to develop concepts and creative solutions on high value client-facing, marketing, and client experience projects.
· Conceptualize proposal themes and synthesize concepts and data into high-quality visual assets.
· Receive and interpret written instructions and/or rough sketches and translate them into creative and impactful print and/or digital layouts/designs for materials including, but not limited to: infographics, presentations, proposals, and large-scale exhibits, sometimes determining the key ideas without much guidance.
· Take ownership for assigned projects/pursuits from inception to completion including overall layout in word and graphic development in PPT and/or Illustrator.
· Analyze expectations of the stakeholders and develop highly creative, customized, high-quality deliverables adhering to the Deloitte Brand Identity guidelines.
· Develop creative storyboards, visual themes, illustrations and layouts for brochures, infographics, presentations, and other promotional material.
· Ensure brand consistency throughout all collateral deliverables.
· Ensure accuracy and currency of published graphics.
· Manage content on SharePoint.
· Ensures that proposals adhere to RFP specifications.
· 0-3 years of creative design/visual communication design in Marketing/Marketing Communication design space.
· Experience and working knowledge of MS office and Adobe creative suite.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· A strong portfolio that showcases your creative expertise. (if available)