Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals with headquarters in London, United Kingdom
Real Estate Services – Systems and Reporting Support Associate Analyst/Analyst
· Assists with end user training and technical issue identification and problem diagnostics, escalation, and resolution for systems used by Deloitte Real Estate such as Real Estate’s IWMS application called TRIRIGA as well as collaboration tools
· Assists with TRIRIGA data maintenance activities of application data such as space, portfolio, capital project, and people information; helps to monitor data compliance & completeness
· Supports all SharePoint and/or content management systems used by Real Estate; works with end users to ensure they have the appropriate support to use SharePoint to its full potential
· Helps to oversee the uploading of Real Estate documentation such as floorplan/test fits, and office maintenance agreements into collaboration sites or into Real Estate’s IWMS
· Assists with documentation upload activities as needed and helps to segment and categorize files into defined libraries
· Involved in managing user security permissions in collaboration sites and IWMS system; ensures security matrix documentation is maintained
· Recommends process or system enhancements and maintains up-to-date procedural documentation for applications in areas of responsibility
· Assists with new user set-up and password resets for approved internal and external users of Deloitte’s Real Estate system; helps with scheduling application user orientation/training calls
· Involved in platform/application upgrade planning, testing and deployment activities and updating standard operating procedures documentation.
· Business degree or post-graduation degree in business and/or technology-related minor; experience with IWMS application support.
· 0 to 3 years relevant professional work experience with specific experience in application support, understanding end user information reporting requirements, and application administration and data maintenance activities.
· Excellent customer service; experience with customer service delivery model
· Strong competency with Microsoft Office applications Excel and PowerPoint.
· Experience working with a US-based company; understanding of U.S. business culture and desire to increase this skill set through experiential learning
· Working knowledge of SharePoint 2013 (or other content management applications) preferred.
· Real Estate exposure helpful; IT related experience desired.