Discover, investigate, influence. Our sharp, analytical minds are relied upon to ensure that Deloitte operates safely in an increasingly complex regulatory environment. Are you up to the challenge?
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients.
Analyst , Conflicts, Quality, Risk & Security Services
• Acting as the first point of contact for general enquiries from the business.
• Monitoring email enquiries sent to the team.
• Initial review of normal risk conflict checks.
• Overseeing and assisting with the development of the team’s administrative procedures.
• Undertaking ad hoc projects and research for the team
• Ad hoc work as requested
The individual should also expect to gradually become more involved in analysing and responding to conflict checks and related matters as they gain experience. The regulatory and business environment is such that requirements change frequently and therefore the role is likely to evolve and expand over time.
Our analysts come from a wide range of backgrounds, sometimes with little or no prior experience of financial services. What connects us is our enquiring minds and our ability to deliver a great service.
• Excellent attention to detail with a commitment to finishing tasks to the highest standards.
• Some experience in a compliance/regulatory environment.
• A background in accounting or financial services would be advantageous.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels across the firm.
• The ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
• Resilience and an ability to work accurately under pressure and to deadlines.
• A constructive approach to problem solving.
• Ability to exercise sound judgement.
• Good IT skills.
• Working/work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution