Deloitte supports your progression through a well-defined career path by providing challenging assignments, mentoring, and targeted trainings. Recent post graduates begin as a consultant. The career path from there is to senior consultant, then manager, senior manager and onto a path to director or partner or principal.
Business Technology Analyst
Looking for qualified candidates with 1 to 3 years of experience primarily focused on delivering analytic insights and storyboards through analytic platforms: (Tableau, Power BI and Qlik). The incumbent should also have an active history of data analytics and storytelling techniques, creating analytical data models from various data sources, formats and data structures. This candidate should also understand data management principles and must have high exposure to Tableau, Power BI and Qlik through various projects. Candidates who understand that data “speaks to you” through the analytic lifecycle are of strong interest.
·Tableau (Desktop, Server)
·Qlik and Power BI
·Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel w/VBA and Power Query/Pivot, Access)
·High aptitude to actively learn new and emerging technologies
·R and/or R Studio
·Microsoft BI related Certification
·Data Management experience
·Machine Learning basic principle
·Azure and/or AWS
· Develop visualizations and storyboards through leading Tableau visualizations
· Develop custom analytics using R programming through R script features within analytic platforms
· Have pride in creating a visual masterpiece through storytelling techniques and aligning your story to the truth of data
· Capable of working with a variety of data sources and data connection methods to integrate data into various analytic software platforms
· Good working knowledge of Tableau and the programming capabilities within Tableau (R & SQL)
· Be active in communications with data management resources to collaborate through a project lifecycle as data changes occur, understanding the impacts that may have on analytical models and architecture/processes.
· Aid and train the team to effectively use analytical applications and tools through technology workshops
· Draft technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
· Help with ad hoc troubleshooting efforts through business process
· Technical expertise and aptitude to raise awareness of new and emerging technologies