Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Salesforce Deveoper – Analyst/Consultant/Senior Consultant Level
• Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects
• Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
• Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
• Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
• Interact with onsite clients, coordinator/scrum master, analyst and offshore development, support team and other cross-functional teams.
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience on SFDC configuration modules such as process builder, visual flow, workflow rule, reports, dashboard, Lightning app builder
• Good knowledge & hands-on experience in programming to develop APEX Class, Triggers, Test classes, Batch apex, Scheduled jobs, Queueable apex APIs
• Strong understanding of Salesforce object model and relationship among objects to clearly delineate the need of SOQL, SOSL
• Strong conceptual knowledge on object-oriented design concepts.
• Experience with webservice development using SOAP and REST API
• Ability to document & execute unit test cases
• Good experience on working with managed packages
B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. / M.Sc (CS)
1 to 3 years of application development experience on implementing projects on Salesforce.