Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Analyst – Strategic Marketing Services –
Looking for candidates who can provide support to strategic marketing planners on targeted research, communications, campaign support, operations, and planning and reporting, by leveraging strong marketing research, analysis, and presentation skills.
• Responsible for supporting Deloitte’s U.S.-based Industry/Functions/Marketplace SMPs with standardized template and work products such as company profile, executive profiles, and client-facing materials.
• Develop stronger client relationships and drive successful marketing programs. For example, Coordinators may help provide summary reports to track key client contact and relationship metrics (e.g., list building, marketplace reports, ROI analysis, and newsletters, etc.).
• Regularly interact with U.S. based marketing teams to understand and adapt to the changing requirements and fluid priorities.
• Develop marketing newsletters, support events, and curate content for internal and external communications
• Conduct company and industry research, analyze, and share findings in a presentable format
• Collect and distribute industry-specific news and analysis to client team on a regular basis.
• Adherence to the processes, protocols, reference material, and tools for developing deliverables
• Experience of 1-2 years in research and marketing and interaction with marketers based in U.S.
• Sound knowledge of professional services marketing, digital platforms, and secondary research skills. Exposure to information and secondary research databases such as Factiva, OneSource, Hoovers, Thomson, BoardEx, etc.
• Foundational knowledge of marketing communications, campaigns, operations, and reporting
• Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to present data analysis in intuitive graphical and tabular formats.
• Basic understanding of key social media platforms – Twitter, LinkedIn, Slide Share, etc
• Any Graduate Degree
• MBA or an equivalent Master’s Degree