DHL International GmbH is a German international courier, package delivery and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post. The company delivers over 1.5 billion parcels per year.
• Recommends basic configuration strategies for predefined IT solution(s) that meet or exceed the requirement of customers and business partners.
• Participates in development of concept of systems development, software demonstration preparation and execution, and goodness of fit/solution design review for meaningful business opportunities.
Project Planning & Administration:
• Contributes to the development of project plan by supporting a portion of the project work plan, specifically in estimating of implementation tasks (e.g., system set-up, user testing, training).
• Learns and uses DHL Supply Chain Project administration processes, including tracking labor against the project plan.
• Facilitates and supports business acceptance testing process with customers, analysts and project leaders for custom and package application projects.
• Applies entry-level industry specific knowledge to deliver solutions.
• Performs system setup, configuration, testing, training, trouble-shooting and go-live support.
• Facilitates user training for hourly associates and supervisors.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor degree in IT similar flied or equivalent experience, preferred
• 1-3 years’ experience in an IT environment