DHL IT Services Prague Graduate Trainee Program is specially designed to develop high potential graduates within the Company over a period of 12-18 months. This position serves as an entry point for graduates to equip themselves with relevant industry and functional skills and prepare themselves to be one of the future professional within DHL IT Services Prague. You will get to work hands-on in projects that are directly relevant to the organization’s operations, and will be significantly contributing to the success of the team. You will have opportunity to learn through various soft and time management skills.
Graduate Trainee in Planning & Analytics Team
We are looking for a fresh Graduate or Graduate with less than 12 months working experience on full-time basis.
As a Graduate Trainee in Planning & Analytics Team you will support the global scope of company capacity planning in cooperation with your international counterparts in Germany and Malaysia. This includes doing various analyses, reporting to support fact-based decisions of Senior Management, and being responsible for handling project staffing needs with other Team Leaders in Prague.
Although the position will primarily be focused within the Planning & Analytics Team, it will include an in-depth collaboration with the departmental Project Management Office (PMO) and Tools & Innovations Team providing a wide range of options for further growth.
Combination of your daily tasks and responsibilities will give you a great outlook for any future roles.
• Weekly Reporting
• Data analysis – Collect and analyse data
• Project Staffing – find the right person for the right project
• Presentation creation
• Gathering information from respective internal systems
• Cross-team collaboration
• University degree
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
• Advanced MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot tables and VLOOKUP function are basic tools you will be using)
• Ability to analyse complex data and communicate results effectively
• Advanced English
• PowerBI experience is a plus
We are looking for:
• Very strong analytical thinking, interest in details
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Good communication skills