DHL International GmbH is a German international courier, package delivery and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post. The company delivers over 1.5 billion parcels per year.
Process Associate – LLP
• Responsible for tracking all shipments from receiving the ”order” to ”delivery” to the customer facility. Proactively manage all visibility milestones and additional charge submissions
• In case of ETA changes, asking for root cause from carriers and updating new ETA on tracking system. (OTM)
Single point of contact to follow up on order management and transport matters, will chase and communicate with warehouses, suppliers and carriers for resolution and inform stakeholders accordingly. Providing full visibility on daily basis.
•Supporting daily/weekly/monthly KPI data preparation as agreed in service contract
•Follow up order and milestone management on the related DHL and Customer IT Portals; i.e. OTM, SAP etc.
Responsible for shipping documentation control and manage and communicate with suppliers in case of any issue and share with customer’s customs broker on time for clearance purposes
Requirements for the Job
Experience in LLP operations in Supply Chain division and multi modal transport operations (Air & Sea & Road)
Good all around knowledge of Logistics principals and practices
Clear understanding of KPI (Key Performance Indicator) and basic knowledge of KPI preparation, Power BI is a plus
Clear understanding of root cause analysis also initiating and tracking action plans
• Single point of contact to follow up on order management and transport matters, will chase and communicate with warehouses, suppliers and carriers for resolution and inform stakeholders accordingly. Providing full visibility on daily basis.
Education and qualification
• Good standard of Education – Graduate / Undergraduate ( Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in any discipline )
• Microsoft Office Programs knowledge (Outlook and Excel must, Power BI knowledge is a plus),
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Shipping documentation knowledge (Commercial Invoice, Freight Invoice, ATR, Certificate of Origin, Bill of Lading, etc.)
• Experience in Oracle Transport Management System (OTM) and Microsoft Power BI is a plus
• Experience in handling customer front ending role in the freight forwarding industry
• Minimum 2 years Import, Export, International Logistics and Supply Chain operations knowledge