HSBC Holdings plc, originally The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, and known locally as HongkongBank in Hong Kong, Canada and Australia during the 1980s-90s, is a British universal bank
HSBC Careers Opportunities for Graduate Entry Level Fresher role, HSBC Jobs Vacancies in 2023, HSBC Jobs Openings in 2023, HSBC Recruitment 2023, HSBC Hiring Graduate 2023
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
GIA Operations Center of Excellence Data Analyst – India
- Capturing, analysing and documenting existing business processes (including IT processes).
- Designing solutions or change interventions.
- Managing change activities which can include diverse tasks such as timeline planning to stakeholder engagement.
- Managing, tracking and documenting progress and managing status reporting.
- Developing and implementing solutions.
- Design, build, and deliver innovative, repeatable data analytics solutions
- Implement and follow an agile, iterative, adaptive approach
- Develop and follow sustainable processes to support the Audit Analytics operational requirements
- Evaluate and implement new tools that will enable Audit Analytics to meet current and future technology needs
- Minimum Graduation or as required for the role, whichever is higher
- Ability to work with large amounts of data with the ability to interpret and summarise meaningfully.
- Good knowledge of HSBC and its strategy, internal policies and procedures.
- Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence at the most senior levels.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage a range of internal stakeholders.
- Ability to cope with pressure, tight deadlines and to be change oriented.
Latam Sovereign Desk Analyst- United States
Trading desk analysts produce trade commentary, trade ideas and other analysis for distribution to the desk’s client base and to internal stakeholders.
Proactively develop trade ideas across various countries and assist sales in marketing these ideas.
Ensure coverage and support for Credits in which a Banking Relationship exists.
Close coordination with Debt Capital Markets team to support new issues in Emerging Markets
Monitor and analyse news flow real time while understanding the risk on the desk.
Responsible for weekly and monthly newsletter sent to HSBC global client base.
Conduct several yearly local roadshows with clients to core LATAM markets
Revenue attribution will be tied to specific desk PNL/recommendations
Management of Risk
Observation of Internal Controls
Detailed knowledge of all aspects of business’ trading area
Strong fundamental understanding of sovereign credit, with experience in sovereign restructurings preferred
Bachelor’s or equivalent University degree, or equivalent work-related experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to multi-task and to work well under pressure, strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
Graduate Analyst GB HBCN – China
This two-year programme will give you the foundation to follow a long-term career path as a generalist banker. The programme provides opportunities to gain banking knowledge, analytical decision-making capabilities and customer service skills and, on completion, progress quickly into relationship management role.
Graduates with a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university (any discipline is acceptable)
Applicants must be proficient in Chinese and English languages and be able to demonstrate the management potential to make the most of the opportunities available.
Final employment is subject to work permit and/or approval from labour authorities (if applicable).