At Accenture , We have exciting opportunities for recent and soon-to-be graduates to join our Accenture Security division.
We’re looking for graduates from STEM disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) to join the Cyber Security stream of our graduate programme. Graduates who have studied cyber security or relevant topics is a distinct advantage. We also welcome applications from graduates who have relevant work experience, e.g. an internship in cyber security.
Our Cyber Security graduates work on pioneering security solutions that blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defence, application security and managed services for our wide range of clients.
Cyber Security Graduate Programme 2022
· A minimum predicted 2:2 degree or higher
· Experience or demonstrated interest in cyber security is an advantage
· Strong teamwork skills
· Proven adaptability and experience learning in a continuously changing technology environment
· An eagerness to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to solve technology problems
· An aptitude for solving problems; for example, breaking complex problems into smaller parts, before proposing potential solutions
· Effective communication skills; for example, listening to and accurately capturing others’ ideas, feedback and concerns, plus the ability to articulate ideas in a clear and engaging manner
· A willingness to push yourself outside of your comfort zone to discover something new. Therefore, a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn is key
· A desire for self-improvement
· Strong work ethic
· Flexibility to work on a diverse range of projects in various locations
Rewards and Benefits
Accenture offers an attractive rewards package, in addition to your starting salary of €35,000, which includes:
· Paid overtime
· Generous annual leave allowance and 2 volunteer days
· External studies support and study leave
· Private healthcare
· Employee Share Purchase Plan: Accenture shares at a discount of up to 15%
· Pension from day one, matching contributions between 5 – 15% of your salary, depending on your age
· And more, which will be communicated to you when you receive your offer