ExxonMobil PNG Limited is looking for Engineering Students and recent Engineering Graduates who are eager to explore engineering job opportunities with us. Engineering job opportunities include positions in process surveillance, electrical power systems, instrumentation and controls, computer networks and systems, civil, geotechnical, machinery, mechanical integrity and pipelines. The positions will be based in Port Moresby Headquarters, LNG Plant Site or Hides Gas Conditioning Plant.
Graduate Engineering Recruitment
• Develop and maintain a detailed technical knowledge of process equipment and facility systems
• Solve technical problems; analyse performance to ensure safe and reliable operations as well as identify and recommend improvement opportunities
• Participate in and/or lead risk assessments, hazard and operability studies, and incident investigations associated with ongoing operations and proposed changes
• Provide technical support to the Operation and Maintenance teams
• Coordination of field execution work activities, including oversight of contractor staff activities
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technological advances or changes to standards
• Intern Opportunity (10-week program): Studying a bachelor’s degree in Engineering and last two years of educational program (commence the internship in November 2020)
• Graduate Opportunity: About to receive or have received a bachelor’s degree in Engineering within the last three years (commence work in first quarter of 2021)
• Students and graduates of all engineering disciplines are invited to apply
• Excellent academic performance
• Exceptional leadership qualities
• Strong communications and problem solving skills
• Experience utilising in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the assessment round.