Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Content Specialist – Short-Form Video
We are looking for a talented short form video content specialist to help us find & surface amazing video content on our platforms. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of all social media formats; a demonstrated understanding of social platforms; and an interest in subjects including pop culture, music and celebrities, as well as memes and other popular forms of online culture.
- Review video content from a wide variety of categories with a focus on digital trends and music culture
- Identify online trends and personalities, including emerging memes and cultural conversations
- Analyse the best content from wide range of topics, including pop culture, celebrities, comedy, music, sports and food
- Identify storytelling, narrative, characters, and the qualities that make entertainment interesting
- Collaborate with our product teams to improve user experience and internal tools
- BA/BS degree or 4+ years of equivalent content and social media experience
- 2+ years’ experience in digital video content production, publishing, or creator / influencer talent
- Experience in social media with a focus on video
- Familiarity with teen entertainment trends in your region