Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Pre-Doctoral Researcher, University Graduate (Fixed-Term Contract), 2021 Start
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Python, C/C++, or Java
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g. open source project(s), campus lab experience, research internship(s), or publication(s)).
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects and/or novel applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments and/or human-computer interfaces using frameworks such as TensorFlow.
- Learn and understand a large body of research in machine learning algorithms.