- Dell Technology Hiring Graduate
- Graduate Services Presales Solution Architect – Europe
- 2024 Graduate Sales Associate – Australia
- Advisor, Data Engineer – USA
- Inside Sales Representative – UK, Europe
- Product & Operations Graduate Rotation Program – 2024/2023 Graduates – Europe
- Technical Support (Fresh graduate) Thailand
- Software Principal Engineer – India
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover yourself as an Inside Sales Representative on our Small Business sales team.
Dell Careers Opportunities for Graduate Entry Level Fresher, Dell Internship 2023, Dell Jobs Openings in 2023, Dell Jobs Vacancies in 2023, Dell Recruitment 2023, Dell Jobs
At Dell Technologies, we also emphasize on people development. Whilst the core of what we believe in is the customer, we also focus on career progression through self learning and certifications. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technology Hiring Graduate
Graduate Services Presales Solution Architect – Europe
- Engage with an international team daily while focused on a local market initially
- Learn from the experiences of others across the international team to help develop your own local solutions
- Prepare and finalize offers from a given template that can be processed and then implemented at a customers location
- IT related degree and graduated in 2023 or beginning 2024 (Starting date February 2024)
- Full working proficiency in English and Spanish
- Curiosity in a customer’s services issue
- Ambition to help the customer achieve their goals
- Continuous learning on subjects you may not have had any introductions to previously as they are on the cutting edge of technology
2024 Graduate Sales Associate – Australia
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications and offer extension to new and/or existing B2B enterprise customers and create demand in unpenetrated areas of large Tier 1, public sector, and medium business accounts.
- Develop effective Dell Technologies messaging while uncovering opportunities to be passed to Outside Account Executives (AEs) and develop an Account Management Skill Set, by offloading critical tasks from the AEs
- Daily tasks will include prospecting, asset management and contact acquisition, meet activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments and opportunities identified.
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and help to drive the expansion of Dell Technologies’ footprint and provide an improved customer experience by offering immediate response and feedback.
- Complete development curriculum to demonstrate core strengths needed to progress to Inside Sales (IS) role.
- Graduated from a Business/IT related Bachelor’s degree within 12 months of start date (Feb 2024)
- 1-3 years customer-facing experience (e.g. retail, hospitality, etc.)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia and/or at least 2 years left on Visa from Feb 2024 start date
Previous experience in IT Sales
Advisor, Data Engineer – USA
- As a Data Engineer, you will create solutions that helps data scientists and analysts, not only analyze data but also lead delivery of production grade solutions depending on the outcomes of analyses.
- You will analyze infrastructure, business goals, and general business environment to design technical systems. Including processes automation.
- Participate in communication with end users and business teams to define data requirements and specifications and identify user issues.
- Work in collaboration with data teams, data scientists, architects, and business teams to design strategic projects and break complex problems into actionable tasks.
- Develop data engineering flows and ETL pipelines to transform and use data, automate processes, provide user interfaces for end users, improve the efficiency of our codebase, and maintain and debug infrastructure systems.
- Take the first step towards your dream career
- Good practical knowledge of Relational databases and SQL.
- Experience working with Python in the context of Automation, Data Analysis, Data Exploration,
- Data engineering and/or Machine Learning.
- 2 to 5 years of experience implementing data/BI projects.
- Analytical skills, familiarity managing and analyzing data.
- Power BI, advanced Excel.
- Spark, Kafka.
- Knowledge of GIT and developing CI/CD pipelines.
Inside Sales Representative – UK, Europe
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales for our ground-breaking products by building positive relationships with customers through digital communication. You will own the brand of Dell Technologies, ensuring every customer interaction is tailored and outstanding.
- Gain new accounts and seek opportunities in your account territory
- Manage small to medium-sized accounts
- Stay informed of industry trends to help resolve specific market challenges
- Recommend business solutions supported with data
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of our product/service offerings
- Potential to use multiple sales tools simultaneously to complete sales transactions
- Ability to establish relationships with customers and partners
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Recent graduate with industry related degree
Product & Operations Graduate Rotation Program – 2024/2023 Graduates – Europe
This role gives you a unique opportunity to experience many of the 4 P’s of Marketing (Product, Price, Promotion & Place) in a dynamic technology environment.
Planning: develop unit plans (forecasts) for specific products and segments to support the business goals of Dell and ensure our customers get the product they want when they need it.
Product Line Management: be responsible for solutions and technology marketing activities designed to increase sales growth and expand share
Pricing: develop and implement pricing strategies to maximize sales and market penetration and ensure long-term profitability objectives are met
Merchandising: drive the vision and strategy of assigned product line(s) and manage the product throughout its lifecycle
Sales Enablement: working as part of a team to create and execute programs and content that enable and educate Dell Technologies sales teams on CSG products and solutions, in support of our growth and share targets
- Graduating in 2023/2024 with a Business, BIS, Technology, Engineering, Marketing, or Economics background
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Self-starter and strong change management skills
- Must be organized and able to prioritise and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong ability to engage with people at all different levels of the organization
- Drive for Results
Technical Support (Fresh graduate) Thailand
- As a Technical Support Technician, you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Responds to incoming contacts which are SLA bound, related to Dell enterprise hardware, peripherals, applications, networking and its associate products.
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in dispatching services/parts
- Assumes complete ownership of customer issue until resolved involving multiple inbound and outbound communications; owns the issue and engages/collaborates with multiple resources.
- Proactively contributes to increasing team efficiency by sharing knowledge, providing feedback about best practices, writing tools / utilities.
- Fresh graduates from Computer science preferred, but, we are also open to exceptional candidates who can focus on doing things differently, including innovation.
- Well-versed in verbal & written communication skills – Thai and English
- Fresh graduates from any related background .
- Ability to demonstrate sense of urgency regarding customer reported issues.
- Excellent telephone and customer handling skills.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking skills.
Ability to work shift(s) on a rotating schedule that includes evenings, weekends, holidays.
Software Principal Engineer – India
- As a Software Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software based on the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Design and lead the effort on automation, CI/CD processes and tools to make our services simpler and more robust
- Mentor team members in design collaboration, code reviews, development tools and processes
- Take part in the full software development life cycle including development, test, continuous delivery and support
- Be an active member of an agile team, collaboratively realizing features through development, test and delivery
- Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineer or related discipline with 8-12 years of relevant work experience
- Linux and Windows-based operating systems administration experience and practical knowledge of their network protocols and features.
- Strong hands-on experience in DevOps tools (Ansible, Kubernetes, Jenkins) and programming languages (Bash/Python/PowerShell)
- Hand-on experience with Github and Hashicorp vault.
- High skills in problem solving
- Familiar with PostgreSQL administration (operations, reliability) and SQL knowledge
- Experience with vRealize Orchestrator, Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence), Rancher, OpenShift and with VMware vSphere administration