Mastercard’s 2020 Summer intern program is a 10 – 12 week program developed for emerging professionals to gain hands-on work experience and learn more about Mastercard. Interns are assigned to a manager with a core set of project work. In addition, the University Programs team plans a variety of events (speakers, volunteer day, etc.) for the interns during the summer.
Summer intern managers actively participate in the following throughout the 10-12 week internship:
• Equip interns with the tools needed to be successful in the internship
• Ensure Interns develop a broad understanding of Mastercard’s businesses
• Provide ongoing feedback throughout the 10-12 week program. We recommend a weekly 1:1 manager meeting
• Participation in the performance review process guided by HR and comprised of:
o Mid-point evaluation
o End of summer evaluation
While we do recruit both non-graduating and graduating intern into our program, the Summer Intern Program is the primary talent pool feeder for the full time Mastercard Launch: A Graduate Program.
All About You:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Education – Final year of Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome to apply)
• Ability to work on a team and independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Languages: English required & an additional languages a plus