The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided .
Hardware Field Engineer Graduate
Maintain and support detailed technical aspects and tools for printing equipment in the standards for PWP customers.
· Technical assessment and delivery of specific printing preformances requirments for customers. From image processing until post printing output (cutting, varnish, folding, etc.).
· Technical Remote support consultation to internal teams and customers.
· Collecting and reviewing data from appropriate sources to assist in determining solutions for customer needs and requirements.
· Engaging in technical problem solving across multiple technologies.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bleacher engineering degree in mechanics or electro mechanics obtained recently
· Experience with industrial machinery
· Linux and C++ knowledge would be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Technical knowledge – hands on
· Ability to work on multi-diciplinary equipment within complex environment.
· High Troubleshooting capabilities to diagnose complex technical problems.
· Team player.
· Ability to independently complete solution implementations.
· Excellent customer facing skills in a support environment.
· IT and PC skills – including basic system integration and networking.
· Color management, ICC color profiling & RIP applications would be an advantage.
· English good level must – other languages advantage
· Availability to travel 50% of the time