HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion
Consultant Business Systems :
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field, and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate technical work experience.
Qualifying experience must include:
– Programming or database languages and techniques for application systems design including Python, COBOL II, Oracle, DB2, or similar).
– Designing, coding, testing debugging and documenting programs.
– Applying multiple technologies (DEBUG, Endevor, or similar) to business situations and identifying and applying productivity improvements (SDLC, Agile, JIRA, or similar), blending the technical environment with strategic direction
– Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and applicable laws
– Experience with Financial Crime models, global transaction monitoring systems, and screening.
TO APPLY: Must apply via email by sending resume to email@example.com and must reference “Job Code: 3208” to be considered.