As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
Hardship Collections Officer – Parramatta
This is a full time permanent role for an ambitious individual to join the team as a Hardship Collections Officer at our Parramatta Centre.
• Inbound and outbound calls using predictive dialling systems;
• Actioning of accounts in a timely and proficient manner to maximise recovery results;
• Assess and understand customers’ financial situation to establish what Financial Hardship Assistance is required to provide the best solution to resolve debt;
• Negotiating payment arrangements in line with business guidelines;
• Complying with internal and external regulatory requirements at all times;
• Ensuring that recovery targets are met both individually and as a team
• The Higher School Certificate or equivalent;
• A proven track record of being a top performer in a recoveries environment;
• Effective and professional communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to work under pressure;