Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey.
Location: Germany (Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Dusseldorf)
You’ll be designing, building, and supporting innovative technical solutions for our clients, you’ll have opportunities to explore & achieve the most effective results working in a collaborative global environment.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferred majors in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Electrical, Computer, Industrial Engineering, or other related majors that provide foundational knowledge in software development and testing.
• Understanding fundamentals of software development life cycle and importance of quality management and processes
• Familiarity with programming languages or frameworks
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
• Willingness to relocate anywhere within Germany