DHL Global Forwarding, formerly known as DHL Danzas Air & Ocean, is a division of Deutsche Post DHL providing air and ocean freight forwarding services. It also plans and undertakes major logistics projects under the brand name DHL Industrial Projects.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL Group, Deutsche Post Corporate Real Estate Management GmbH manages strategic real estate projects. We support complex real estate projects in the areas of consulting, project management and project monitoring and accompany structural planning and implementation.
Intern in the team – Real Estate Go Green
You support us in dealing with energy efficiency issues in the context of new and existing real estate. They work within the team “Real Estate GoGreen” and are involved in project preparation and implementation in Germany. These include, for example, the implementation of intelligent lighting, cooling and heating systems in logistics halls (existing and new buildings), the use of smart meters and sensors, and the development of charging infrastructure for electric vehicles. In addition, you create market and profitability analyzes and evaluate future technologies from a technical and economic perspective with the aim of making buildings sustainable and energy-efficient.
• Advanced studies in the areas of industrial engineering, civil engineering, energy and environmental technology or comparable degree programs with a corresponding focus (matriculation required)
• Safe use of MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Fluent German spoken and written
• Good technical and Financial Understanding
• Ideal: relevant experience from internships or study-related activities as well as initial experience in major international corporations
• Strong analytical skills and methodical and structured working methods
• High degree of motivation, motivation and team spirit as well as initiative and reliability