JMC Projects has been instrumental in making our country infrastructure more efficient through building & integrating terrains and cityscapes. JMC has constructed landmark edifices across the country. JMC touches our lives through landmark edifices including highways, expressways, bridges, flyovers, townships, tall buildings, hospitals, industrial units, power plants etc.
Senior Engineer – QA/QC
- Assist Project In-charge QMS in monitoring QMS activities at the project site as per the sOPs and project specifications.
- Monitoring Project Quality Specifications and technical aspects related to QMS at site.
- To prepare project specific quality plan as per contract specification
- Review of quality of RCC, Concrete, Bitunin through Lab Tests and other Field Tests
- Carrying out tests asper IS Codes and other standards to meet contract requirements
- Preparing mix design and getting necessary approvals from client
- MIS , Record Control and ISO Compliance, maintaining day-to-day processes in consultation with site in-charge and client/consultant and ensuring MIS submission per predefined schedule.
- Evaluating vendors, verification and acceptance of manufacturers test certificate for bought our items, cement, steel, construction chemicals etc.
- Maintaining internal QMS records in a readily available manner.
- Timely closure of customer complaints
- To provide technical training to Site team
- To handle and conduct regular audits
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Graduation in Engineering – Civil, Certification in quality management is preferred
Experience : 2-8 YRS
Material Testing &inspection &monitoring (Knowledge of codel provision)
Knowledge &effective implementationÃÂ of quality systems in construction industry
Awareness of contemporary QMS practices
Relevant SOP formulation & ensuring adherence